Switch gears and do something different.
Kick off : (Idea's Matrix Workshop)
Our goal is to use the matrix of Platform and Topics to find an interesting challenge for yourself.
Choose a Platform, then 1 or 2 Topics to form an area of interest, and then descibe what you would like to do in one short paragraph.
You have until the 1st of April to submit:
EOSIO | DAML | Hyperledger | Corda | Hedera Hashgraph
EOS | WAX | TELOS | Polygon | Solana | ETH | Cardano | Algorand | Flow | Bitcoin | Polkadot
DEFI | Gaming | NFTs | DEX | CEX | DAO | Social | Bridge | Performance | EVM | Metaverse
Wallets | WebauthN | Digital ID | Self Sovereign ID | Trading Bots | Hacks | Governance
Mid-point Check in
Delivery Due. Present a report or demo. Basically present the planned output that the person presented/committed to in Phase 2.
The deliverable will be a presentation of your work / findings / report.
Output: (To the team & Judges)
- 5 minute presentation.
- Blog post – this is your main submission, it should detail out your work effort and findings. (Template will be provided)
- Github – optional if needed.
Q2 (Provisional Dates).
- 23rd March | Kickoff – Workshop call (~hr)
- 1st of April | Project Registration – Selected Platform and Topic(s), with a high level description of their project. Submission form (rewired.one/team-projects)
Mid-point Check in:
- 28th April – Check in workshop. (~1 hr)
- June 16th – Presentations (~2 hrs)
- Judge feedbacks
*This is an experiment – we are going to see how it runs, and evaluate the outputs from it. Success will be determined by the number of publishable submissions. We will look to improve and build on it.
- Rewired.one will evaluate completed submissions – and have the right to publish on website and socials.
- Private repos within Rewired’s Github will be made available. All deliverable sources should be made available.
- Prizes to be confirmed.
Rewired contracted staff
E.g. If you have 10 hours or more with rewired per week, or you are full-time via a signed contract you are expected to participate.
- You will be able to use up to 10% of your agreed hours per week, towards this activity. See your line manager if you need more feedback on what this would look like.
- If you have reason to not participate in this, please contact Leslee or Brendon directly.
Rewired casual staff *ad hoc work
Completely voluntary. Costs in time/effort are not covered.